- Business gifts
- Mail orders
Jars 21 cl - Drained weight: 110
Alcool: 4,5 % vol.max.
Case of 12 units.
- Mini Apples Dashed with Calvados
- Mini Pears Dashed with Pear Brandy
- Mini Pineapple Slices Dashed with Rum
- Mandarin Oranges Dashed with Vodka
- Prunes in Cointreau
- Raspberries in Gascon Wine
- Apricots with Amaretto
- Litchis Dashed with Sake
- Sour Cherries with Kirsch
- Oranges Dashed with Curacao
- Black Cherries Dashed with Gascon Wine
- Green Figs in Armagnac Brandy
- Mirabelle Plums in Mirabelle Plum Brandy
- Gascon Mix (Plums, Apricots, Grapes, Figs) in Wine
The culinary practice of
preserving fruit in a draught of alcohol is known in
French as “refreshing”.
We took a fresh look at this technique, associating a
particular spirit with each fruit. A light touch is
enough, as we are interested in only the aromas.
Unique, surprising, light, these Fruits Rafraichis (in
English, literally "refreshed fruits") have many uses.
For the aperitif, at the end of the meal served with
toothpicks. To decorate cocktails.
To combine with cheeses, on ice cream, for prepared
dishes - only your imagination is the limit.